Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
completely disagree

Sterling has never been a good finisher and neither has Silva

Kdb could get more I agree on that bit

Kelechi and aguero will rarely be on the same pitch as each other so they cancel each other out

They have plenty of opportunities I agree but thats the point...they don't take them,...none of them are natural goal scorers

I have seen so many times over the years fans pinning their hopes not he next player through the door. GJ looks an amazing prospect but to pin all our hopes on him is just crazy.......

I'm not banking on GJ,not seen enough of him TBH,but as you say he sounds amazing,we will have to wait and see with him.
Sterling has time on his side and as I said IF Silva shot more who knows what his goal tally could of been for us.
I've seen him in a decent shooting position many a time,but chooses to pass.
Let's not forget Pep identified our finishing in a recent presser as being a major problem,as has most on here TBF.

I saw his quotes on ESPN and he says he would like to play with pogba and he wants to ask him if the rag lot are good players and if maureen is that good,i would love to see pogba's reply to that

I saw his quotes on ESPN and he says he would like to play with pogba and he wants to ask him if the rag lot are good players and if maureen is that good,i would love to see pogba's reply to that
Carlton Pogba said:
This shower of ****s?!! That horrible little po faced prick?!! Are you off your nut Antoine? Stay in fucking Spain, at least your lot can qualify for the fucking Champions League

If they miss out on Champions League again they'll have a hard enough time holding on to some of their players let alone bring world class players in

He loves the Rags, has proclaimed being their fan before as well. Can go there for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.