New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

Robe di Kappa will do nicely for me.

No chance I know, but I loved those kits....

There are some very smart Kappa jerseys now. I have a Torino shirt in my collection which is tailored and good quality.

Is the Under Armour gear nice in general, anyone?

There are some very smart Kappa jerseys now. I have a Torino shirt in my collection which is tailored and good quality.

In general, yes. I've bought two pairs of boots for work from them and they fell apart quickly. To their credit, they refunded my money.

Overall though, I do like their products. I think they are better than Nike.

They make the current spurs kit:

tottenham_hotspur_14_15_ua_shirts_img3.jpg

Villa also:

AVFC-Under-Armour-Kit-2016-2017.jpg

Seem to be pretty traditional in terms of colour selection and design which is what we want really if we're trying to promote a club brand/identity, not a home shirt every season that looks like it belongs to a different club than the preceding one.

I've bought a lot of their gym/mma/training gear in the past, it's fairly good quality although they like a stretchy fit which may not suit the fat bastards among our support. :)

So this threadstarted with somebody claiming we were negotiating with Under Armour. Now it seems to have become a general thread where everyone says how much they would like us to use kits from X, Y, Z. Much as I agree about that, and sure it is fun, but what happened to the rumours? Is there anything concrete to be expected or can I stop reading this thread?

So this threadstarted with somebody claiming we were negotiating with Under Armour. Now it seems to have become a general thread where everyone says how much they would like us to use kits from X, Y, Z. Much as I agree about that, and sure it is fun, but what happened to the rumours? Is there anything concrete to be expected or can I stop reading this thread?
There's nothing concrete, but we're hardly going to start a new thread if that changes so you may as well keep reading this one.

We'll try to post as much banal foundless shite on it as posssible to keep you checking.

There's nothing concrete, but we're hardly going to start a new thread if that changes so you may as well keep reading this one.

We'll try to post as much banal foundless shite on it as posssible to keep you checking.
Shame, would love to get rid of Nike. Thanks for the continued supply of shite. Will keep checking :-)

Being from the states..i don't really understand the "UA sells hunting gear so i won't support them" it's not like they manufacture GUNS, they make camo warm hunting gear...
-FFS Nike and how many other kit manufacturers run sweat shops for children in asia? at least that's a logical reason to be against a company.

If ya'll want to have a kit company without baggage...

Here are some "high end" companies to look at...
Dryworld
JD Sport
Errea
Joma

It will 10000000% be Nike, UA, or Puma.
-not Adidas cause of the RAGS
-not NB cause they aren't "big enough" in the footy world
-not Umbro cause they can't handle the scale that CIty functions at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.