The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Given the incompetence being shown on an almost daily basis with the child abuse inquiry, resignations and delays, anyone would think they where trying their hardest to not come to any conclusions or find evidence.

Maybe im just an old cynic.......

Damn, started reading this thread from the start and saw a comment from Nijinsky's Fetlocks, was just about to ask him for the £50 he owes me for the Tories getting a majority...!
Then looked at the date :-(

Given the incompetence being shown on an almost daily basis with the child abuse inquiry, resignations and delays, anyone would think they where trying their hardest to not come to any conclusions or find evidence.

image.png

We're all old cynics when it comes to 'official' inquiries, and a whole lot else besides. In fact, I think I was born a cynic!

The world in which we live is, to put it simply, a fucking disgrace and has been for a long, long time. We, the ordinary people, just shrug our shoulders at it all, mutter our disapproval, then sit back and let the disgusting bastards get on with it. At the end of the day we deserve what we have got unfortunately.

I've never particularly bought the idea of a high powered nonce ring but you have to be suspicious given that

1. The dossier containing names of alleged elite nonces that was given to Leon Brittan by Dickens in 1984 has 'disappeared' [It's laughable to think such a document would be 'lost'.]
2. The MPs voted against immunity for elite nonce whistle-blowers. Why? Only chance of getting the truth.
3. Simon Danczuk was threatened about digging too deep when he raised it in parliament. And even if you don't trust this bloke 1&2 are enough.

I think the Mail are sensationalising the story with that headline, can't say i'm comfortable with his view though.

Amazed at the numbers concerned though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.