CL last 16 draw - Monaco

MCFC1993

B: Napoli
D: Atletico Madrid
E: Monaco
F: Dortmund
H: Juventus

Happy with that?

Not a bad year to finish 2nd, guaranteed to avoid Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Could avoid Real Madrid as well.

Wouldn't want Dortmund or Atletico Madrid.

Last edited:
A: PSG (Could be nobody)
B: Napoli or Benfica
F: Dortmund (Could be Real Madrid)
H: Juventus (Could be Sevilla)

Happy with that?

Not a bad year to finish 2nd, guaranteed to avoid Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Could avoid Real Madrid as well.

I think Real will be happy finishing 2nd this year too.

No easy games though at this level. Would fancy us against Napoli or Benfica but the rest are all hard games. I liked the look of Monaco yesterday. Very slick.

Don't really want any of them but Napoli, Benfica and Monaco are all winnable. We know we can beat Sevilla and PSG and I reckon we could have Dortmund over two legs.

A: PSG (Could be nobody)
B: Napoli or Benfica
F: Dortmund (Could be Real Madrid)
H: Juventus (Could be Sevilla)

Happy with that?

Uefa are currently warming up the balls in the microwave! Those two and, er, MCFC!

Fancy us against anyone

Would prefer an easier draw mostly just to help with the PL games either side.

We'll get the hardest draw as always,we are not lucky with the CL draws
We'll know on dec 12th
I honestly don't think it comes down to luck anymore as such with the corrupt mercenaries that run UEFA, I really don't!

But yeah, for the record, I agree...it'll be either of the Madrid teams 100%.

Ideally I'd like to avoid Juventus and the two Madrid teams.

I don't think there is an outstanding team this year though. We are capable of winning the bloody thing if we can tighten up defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.