Tosin Adarabioyo

Every time I have seen him play (maybe half a dozen times) he seems to have a lack of either concentration, awareness or both about him. Hopefully that can be rectified although I would like to see him loaned out and tested in January

Rumoured(now deleted tweet from his account) to be starting against Celtic.

All he said was 'month of opportunity ahead'. I quote tweeted it and said 'Tosin starting against Celtic confirmed' jokingly and he deleted it ha. It was pretty innocuous but he definitely panicked! Bless him. Haha. Did nowt wrong.

All he said was 'month of opportunity ahead'. I quote tweeted it and said 'Tosin starting against Celtic confirmed' jokingly and he deleted it ha. It was pretty innocuous but he definitely panicked! Bless him. Haha. Did nowt wrong.
Ok,cheers for clearing it up.

We got nothing to lose starting him, showed promise in the games he featured in. Tosin is a top prospect at a very young age. Would be a monumental game getting his first start in the Champions Leauge for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.