Tosin Adarabioyo

Should play him Saturday alongside Stones as he also has pace. Zab sitting in front replacing Dinho

Should play him Saturday alongside Stones as he also has pace. Zab sitting in front replacing Dinho
That works for me, if we had a solid defense I could understand him struggling to get his chance but we don't so give him a go.
I would also like to see Zabba in that covering role.

Solid performance overall. Tough first 15 or so minutes (not just him, the entire defense).

Not for me. Didn,t impress last night. That,s not to say he wont get there, but he is still developing IMO and not yet ready to start in a PL match. I know some will disagree which is fine.

Played well, although tired towards the end. A couple of mistakes i.e running into trouble and not tracking a runner when Celtic nearly scored

That said, they are mistakes that the first team players are making so would be harsh to criticise too much

Overall, a good game and I look forward to seeing more in the future

CzEqm9BW8AA3iXU.jpg

He has potential and its better to loan him so he can develop faster.
Needs a loan period somewhere,he is not close to top prem yet

NO!

Come on lads, think about it. How many managers have their centre halves play like ours do? High line, constantly on the ball, carrying the ball forward, positional play, complex marking systems, multiple formations etc? None. Certainly none who would accept a 19 year old on loan, let alone a loan where he starts.

Xabi Alonso described working with Guardiola as a masters in football, and you want to send him back to primary school. The end goal is to make him the perfect defender for Pep, and he's going to learn how to be that 10x faster working with Pep and his staff every day then he will at some league 1 team.

Yes, match experience would help his development a lot, but it wouldn't necessarily be the right match experience to prepare him for us. A season of hoofing it long in the lower leagues isn't going to make him a better defender for us, just teach him bad habits. What he needs is more games for us, and Pep seems to want to play him but with everything else going on it's been hard to do.

Our situation at CB is not great and I'm sure there will be more opportunities for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.