Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he made some excellent saves last night!

Nowhere near the level we need to be aspiring to. He stands in ok, thought originally he was fucking garbage, he turned it around from the cup final thank the lord. I'd have him in over Bravo though, as it appears he is nowhere near our level either.

Willy for #1 now please. And then next Summer either get Hart back or get Rulli in

From the first time I saw him play for us I thought bang average, will do a back up job and we'll have no trouble keeping him as nobody else will be coming in for him.How wrong I was now I realise he's Gordon Banks like, get him in ASAP.

Willy for #1 now please. And then next Summer either get Hart back or get Rulli in

Hart doesn't want to return (and won't be invited with Pep in charge). If we did bring Rulli in, how long would you be willing to give him before calling for his head? gen question as it seems like the vogue thing to do now on here is he's shite - next.

The back line looks far more comfortable with him in goal. Might be worth benching Bravo for a while so he can pick up the nuances of the game, in England.

Deserves a run in the team. Made some important saves and was also tall enough to reach the ball in the air which was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.