Tom Dele-Bashiru

I kinda hope not. I'd be shocked and disappointed that a father would do that to his 16 year old son. Fucking up a career because you want a child to make even more money.

Greed is a terrible thing, and parents are possibly the worst judges of their respective child's abilities.

Or, the father may just be a feckless twat who sees his son as a meal ticket and therefore only sees the money as important.

Having played against United U18s at the weekend he's also now been added to the registered UEFA Youth League Squad in the last few days. I'm guessing this means there's been some progress regarding his contract with us.

He's really impressed me every time i've seen him so i hope he does end up staying.

Having played against United U18s at the weekend he's also now been added to the registered UEFA Youth League Squad in the last few days. I'm guessing this means there's been some progress regarding his contract with us.

He's really impressed me every time i've seen him so i hope he does end up staying.

Good to hear, he seemed destined for greatness only a year or so ago, with all the things that can go wrong for young players trying to make it, adding in unnecessary ones like contract disputes is silly.

Good to hear, he seemed destined for greatness only a year or so ago, with all the things that can go wrong for young players trying to make it, adding in unnecessary ones like contract disputes is silly.

Sounds positive to me. He was at the 23's game on Friday night ( pretty well all the 18's were) and seemed to be good mates with Jadon Sancho which I also took as a positive.

not been to many EDS games. how would I get a ticket for game tomorrow? cash at door? thinking of going. few lads went to the game in Germany when I was over there said it was good

not been to many EDS games. how would I get a ticket for game tomorrow? cash at door? thinking of going. few lads went to the game in Germany when I was over there said it was good

If you have a season ticket you can usually get it activated on the ticket section on the o.s.

Last time I tried to get a paper ticket on the day, I had to queue at the main stadium ticket office so did it on my phone, online instead.

Don't know if that's still the case.

webManchesterCitysTomDeleBashiruA17Q2072.jpg

@Neville Kneville & @twosips Seems like everything is sorted, he trained with the first team today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.