Incredible co-incidences

ColinBellsjockstrap

A few years back, I was on a plane coming back from Holiday on Malta, and got chatting to a woman next to me about thirty years old.

She explained she had married a Maltese guy who owned a sports shop in Malta, but was going back to England to visit her father, who was having a big 70th birthday bash in a marquee in his house near Clitheroe.

Thought no more about it.

Then, later on that year, on a plane going to Malta, I sat next to a lady about 70 years old, who explained she was from Clitheroe and was going visiting her daughter who had married a guy who owned a Sports Shop in Malta.

Bearing in mind there are around 250 different seats I could have sat on, what are the odds on that?

When I told her, we both couldn't believe it.

Have you any similar stories?

When I was a young lad, on holiday in Yugoslavia, I made friends with a brother and sister, spending quite a bit of time with them in and out of the pool, as the holiday came to an end we said our goodbyes and that was that, no mobile phones or email back then. 4 years later at wet n wild in Florida whilst waiting to go on a water slide I was stood behind the same brother and sister. All of us stood open mouthed not believing it had happened, what are the odds on 2 families booking the same holiday independently of each other 4 years apart and then deciding to go to a huge water park on the same day and to be on the same ride.

Its sometimes a very small world we live in.

A few years ago my son a project and design engineer went to Beijing China with a director and the salesman to install and commission a holographic embosser he had design for the company he works for.

While there they stayed in Raffles hotel in Tianamen Square the rates were quite reasonable and with the company paying they got a suite each which gave them the use of the VIP lounge on the next floor up.

The director called over the waiter asking him for 3 drinks and some nibbles which were complimentary. On hearing an English voice the bloke at the next table who was on his own said " i know that accent, are you from Manchester". The Director said "yes I`m from Irlam the sales direct is from Basingstoke and Richard (my son) is from Worsley. "Oh" said the bloke "I play golf at the Marriott" my son said "yes so do I"
The director said "Richard is the club champion at the marriott" the bloke from the next table who didnt get involved in competitions asked my son`s Surname. when he told him he said "bloody hell I play golf most monday mornings with your dad.

Circa 2000-2001 the bloke who used to dress up as Moonchester stopped and had a chat with my dad in the middle of nowhere in the Canary Islands as me and our kid had our City shirts on.

Wasn't as coincidental as the previous posts but very random at the time.

Flying back to England from Oz, sat next to this young fella, started talking about life, where are you from etc. He was from Rugby and I told him that the first girl I ever fucked was from there...........long story short, he'd been dating this girl for the last three months, didn't really appreciate what I had to say then sat silent for the next 22 hrs

Flying back to England from Oz, sat next to this young fella, started talking about life, where are you from etc. He was from Rugby and I told him that the first girl I ever fucked was from there...........long story short, he'd been dating this girl for the last three months, didn't really appreciate what I had to say then sat silent for the next 22 hrs

DADDY !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.