Players who might improve us

Jordan Amavi.. Despite playing for Villa,he was arguably the best LB in the PL up until he suffered a season-ending injury..Turns 23 in March,has played in the league before and wouldn't command a huge fee too.

Witsel from Zenit.

Contract's up in summer and Gazzeta dello Sport saying they're willing to sell him to Juve for €6m in January. Not saying he's particularly who I'd like for our midfield considering our options but could be a decent alternative for Pep's pivot role at that price. Good passer of the ball and would add a bit of height to our team.

ross barkley. he's got all the talent and pep would be able to make him into a top player.
Who would he replace here? we already have KDB being pushed wide to accomodate others,and then we have 2 or 3 incredible kids coming through who will also be fighting for the same spot.

Besides,although he can be brilliant,inconsistency is still a big problem for him.

Who would he replace here? we already have KDB being pushed wide to accomodate others,and then we have 2 or 3 incredible kids coming through who will also be fighting for the same spot.

Besides,although he can be brilliant,inconsistency is still a big problem for him.

potentially silva ?. i just think he too good a young player to turn down really. as much as i agree with you about those talented yougnsters, if someone becomes available who is better we will buy him. probably not gonna happen, but could be a good option.

potentially silva ?. i just think he too good a young player to turn down really. as much as i agree with you about those talented yougnsters, if someone becomes available who is better we will buy him. probably not gonna happen, but could be a good option.
Thats what i'm getting at though,KDB should be Silva's immediate replacement,he is currently not playing to his potential out wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.