Gundogan - Back training 26th June '17

Looked nasty at the time even from midway up SS3.

Thought we may have took him off straight away.

We'll miss him.

Absolutely gutted. Class act and was starting to find his feet.

On the other side of the coin I think bringing him into the team and trying to accommodate him along with Silva and De Bruyne, has been a contributing factor to how we've played recently.

While that might be true, it basically means our development under Guardiola is going to take a massive hit because while the Fernandinho-Gundogan-Silva-KDB midfield hasn't been working perfectly always , that's clearly the direction we are heading under Pep so losing him will hinder the development of the team.

It's something that also needs looking at because Watford were hacking us down all night. The state of Kevin's ankles when he came off.

I think Pep was having a word with twattenburg at half time about it. It needs sorting. We've lost one of our most crucial players tonight because the team we faced were not as good and can only beat us by fouling us.

The **** that did it never even got a yellow card.

Their players were doing sly knee to the thighs of a lot of players. The ****s.

Real shame as I think he is a brilliant player.

Lots made of the tackle but it looked accidental to me and its just one of those things imo.

Hopefully its not as bad as first feared and we get him back sooner rather than later.

Feel so sorry for him...Only have to look at the amount of caps for Germany he has to see how unlucky with injuries he has been..Should be a world cup winner but his body let him down..Now he's going to miss out on a champions league too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.