Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Everyone has it that the Arse dominated the first half. I think that's bollocks, they got an early goal, sat back and defended and tried to hit us on the break. The way all lesser sides have done for the last couple of years. Nothing impressive about the Arse in the first half, except for Sanchez.

Haa nothing to do with Stones. We get diced with or without Stones if the front 6 don't do their jobs. There was no Stones when Walcott walked into our 18 for a tap in. Whether it's Bonnuci, Kompany, Stones or Chiellini. Any team that plays a high line with a soft press will get diced.
Of course, and that's why we're meant to play a high line with a 'hard' press. As long as the team are singing from the same hymn sheet these situations won't occur.

Generally heard little about the brilliance of KDB and Silva today. It's all about the offsides. Nothing seems to poison the pens of our esteemed media like new money beating old money. This is the reason our players never win awards, because in the big games, the matches that decide a lot of votes, the narrative is never ever about our brilliance if we win. It's a rule.
There is bias against us, this obviously as we keep going out and spending hundreds of millions on more and more players even now were talking about buying 4 or 5 more players on top of all the players we have on loan etc, clubs like Bournemouth and Hull or Stoke can't do this so there is obviously bias against this in that we are, these spoilt Rich Kids and I suppose this is natural reaction.
Our team on Sunday cost double the Arsenal team and was 2 years older averaged out.

There is bias against us, this obviously as we keep going out and spending hundreds of millions on more and more players even now were talking about buying 4 or 5 more players on top of all the players we have on loan etc, clubs like Bournemouth and Hull or Stoke can't do this so there is obviously bias against this in that we are, these spoilt Rich Kids and I suppose this is natural reaction.
Our team on Sunday cost double the Arsenal team and was 2 years older averaged out.
Mainly because Arsenal invest in their dividends and we invest in the team. Not exactly City's fault is it?

I've only seen the extended highlights on the OS - for both our goals I didn't see any Arsenal players appealing for offside - so if they didn't have any problems what the hell is Wenger and the media rabbiting on about?

Last 11 games. 7 with Stones, 1 win....!! 4 without, 4 wins. I did try to tell you........
Erm...wow! Do you really think you've found the underlying solution that nobody else knows about? I could throw loads of stats at you that would spoil your player 'pissing' contest, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge and give you a nod for next managererial position eh?

Mainly because Arsenal invest in their dividends and we invest in the team. Not exactly City's fault is it?
Its just the way it is, people get jealous
For example we have England's no 1 goalie, yet we go out and spend 17 million quid on an older goalie
Some people hate this kind of ....money is no object.... activity

Anyone think Fernando could do a Vinny and move from Defensive Midfielder to Centre Half? No way would he be as good but could be worth a game or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.