Pet Hates on the road!

London cyclists, seem to believe the roads were actually put there for their benefit. Frequently seen (or not) dressed head to toe in black, no lights, perfectly happy to disregard red lights, ride on the pavement when it suits them and yet have a recording device sellotaped to their fucking heads so they can upload videos to you tube when they get home.

You don't pay road tax, you don't own the road, and lycra is not for fatties. You're just a fucking nuisance.
*fetches tin hat, awaits abuse

If they also run a car, I do both, then they do pay road tax. Silly man.

The amount of accidents caused by idiotic drivers is on the increase year on year.
One of the most stupid things a driver can do is text whilst driving, particularly on a motorway at high speed, and this is on the increase. How a smart arsed idioic selfish **** can put texting before the safety of other road users is beyond me.

Also lorry drivers wind me up who drive up to a slower lorry and indicate to pull out. Within two flashes of the indicator, many lorry drivers are pulling into the central lane whether you like it or not. These big fat greasy fry up guzzling lard arse selfish cunts cause a lot of accidents by bullying and intimidating other drivers leaving no time and very little option than to either brake hard, or chance pulling into the outside lane to avoid them, hoping some tear arse driver in the fast lane is not about to ram their arse and cause a multiple pile up.

The amount of idiots I see on the roads is untrue.

The amount of accidents caused by idiotic drivers is on the increase year on year.
One of the most stupid things a driver can do is text whilst driving, particularly on a motorway at high speed, and this is on the increase. How a smart arsed idioic selfish **** can put texting before the safety of other road users is beyond me.

Also lorry drivers wind me up who drive up to a slower lorry and indicate to pull out. Within two flashes of the indicator, many lorry drivers are pulling into the central lane whether you like it or not. These big fat greasy fry up guzzling lard arse selfish cunts cause a lot of accidents by bullying and intimidating other drivers leaving no time and very little option than to either brake hard, or chance pulling into the outside lane to avoid them, hoping some tear arse driver in the fast lane is not about to ram their arse and cause a multiple pile up.

The amount of idiots I see on the roads is untrue.

Yes, really pisses me off when people indicate late and cause me to suddenly break .

Need to watch out for insurance fraudsters too with this sort of behaviour over xmas and new year

People who drive with high-beams on when traffic is coming towards them, especially over small hump bridges

Yes, really pisses me off when people indicate late and cause me to suddenly break .

Need to watch out for insurance fraudsters too with this sort of behaviour over xmas and new year
Thing is, lorry drivers are professional drivers and should give consideration to other drivers. Failure to do so often causes horrific accidents where a car is crushed and the occupants are often seriously injured, or worse still killed. Many trucks are only damaged superficially and truck drivers often come away from the scene relatively unscathed.

Of course, many truck drivers are very good considerate drivers, but the ones who aren't often cause an accident through irrational foolish driving.

Not "on the road" but road related. I live in a congested area where there isn't much parking. There is one parking place I use, or well used too, on a side street use every day. Not convient but I usually come home late. Some guy came by about a month ago and "dumped" a big gas guzzling POS with lapsed Georgia plates in it. Just decided that was the perfect place to store it for the winter where nobody bother it. I've had people from my HOA threaten to tow my car if I parked in certain developed areas, but this guy just dumps his car unannounced. Lucky I found out who it was and we are on good terms. Otherwise, I would have made a phone call and had it towed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.