Danny Mills

We were listening to 5Live on the way to Etihad this afternoon immediately after the teams were read out, and DMIAC actually said that we'd made more changes in defence.

Yeah exactly! The one fucking time all season we haven't and he starts banging in about it.

He also said Pep always had the same back 4 at Bayern, which is hilarious because he most definitely did not, he'd pick 3 or 4 or even 2 at the back from Alaba, Badatuber, Martinez, Boateng, Rafinha, Bernat, Benatia, Lahm or alonso. He used more combinations than Mills could comprehend, and yet i have to pay my license fee to hear ignorant twats like him tell me the opposite.

Embarrassing.

He was adamant Zabba got taken off for tactical reasons. Too slow and caught out of position I believe he referred to as why. An hour and a half later and Pablo walks out of the Etihad in a knee brace with possible ligament damage.
I always say you should think before you speak. An old cliché but it works wonders.

He was adamant Zabba got taken off for tactical reasons. Too slow and caught out of position I believe he referred to as why. An hour and a half later and Pablo walks out of the Etihad in a knee brace with possible ligament damage.
I always say you should think before you speak. An old cliché but it works wonders.

There's a great saying, that goes as follows:

It is better to remain silent and let the world think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt.

DMIAC should follow this advice to the letter.

There's a great saying, that goes as follows:

It is better to remain silent and let the world think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt.

DMIAC should follow this advice to the letter.

Brilliant!

Tbf, if Danny Mills talks about being too slow & out of position, it's the one occasion we should probably accept he is speaking from experience.

Is it part of the job description in becoming a BBC pundit that you were a distinctly average footballer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.