Boxing Day - Hull (A)

Hi chaps,

I have an adult & concession ticket (not together) which was for my dad who can't go due to illness. I belive I can get it changed for an adult ticket, but recently moved to penrith cumbria, think i need to go ticket office!? reckon I could get away with using the concession as an adult? or swap with 2 adult tickets...obviously pay the difference! Not sure what's easiest!

Still available, but living down south so it really will need to be today before the game if anyone wants them.

Cheers

Tickets sold Sunday, thanks to all who inquired hope you all get sorted.

Have a great Christmas, and let's hope for a couple of good away wins, particularly against Milners lot

Hi chaps,

I have an adult & concession ticket (not together) which was for my dad who can't go due to illness. I belive I can get it changed for an adult ticket, but recently moved to penrith cumbria, think i need to go ticket office!? reckon I could get away with using the concession as an adult? or swap with 2 adult tickets...obviously pay the difference! Not sure what's easiest!

Maybe suss it out at the KC and ask for an upgrade there if in doubt.

Maybe suss it out at the KC and ask for an upgrade there if in doubt.

Just been on to the supporters services and they don't normally change the ticket, but they will in this instance...reckon I can just upgrade at Hull or just try to sort it now? They say they put a note on the file and I will need to collect a new ticket when I'm there..do I need to involve city or just go on the day! Just don't want to get there and get any issues!

Just been on to the supporters services and they don't normally change the ticket, but they will in this instance...reckon I can just upgrade at Hull or just try to sort it now? They say they put a note on the file and I will need to collect a new ticket when I'm there..do I need to involve city or just go on the day! Just don't want to get there and get any issues!

From experience the ticket offices from clubs communicate quite well on match day. I had to do something similar at Norwich last season, it went well.

A bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anyone knows of space on a coach or in a car from Urmston (or surrounding area)!to Hull on Boxing Day.

Lift Sorted. Thanks to Simmo

Last edited:
I'm after just one ticket if anyone has a spare?

I can pick up anywhere around Manchester or in Hull on the day.

If anyone can help, please send me a PM.

Cheers!

Edit - sorted now thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Mate

I know somebody who had a spare for Hull. It might still be available.

If you let me have your name and a contact no / email I can ask Ben to contact you.

Cheers Tim

I have 1 x spare for hull away on Boxing Day if anybody's interested? Face value £30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.