Mahmoud Dahoud

We need to start signing these sort of players for €10m. All too often we miss out and buy them at the next stage of their career for €30m.
We can indeed get him for something like that. He is out of contract in summer I believe. Gladbach is loosing again tonight. Their coach Schubert is likely to be sacked so the place is also in turmoil.

We can indeed get him for something like that. He is out of contract in summer I believe. Gladbach is loosing again tonight. Their coach Schubert is likely to be sacked so the place is also in turmoil.

Has to be better than Delph and worth a punt - even if we leave him at BMG until the summer.

He still has 18 months on his contract but in the summer he has a release clause of under £10m if I recall correctly, so Gladbach could cash in on him in January to get a decent fee.

Is he even that good? €10m isn't that much in the current market, but I feel as if he's got a ridiculous hype without really doing anything.

If you watch the lad play you will see how good he is. Plus €10m is not what he will go for if the papers say hes worth that then add at least another 10 or 15m to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.