New official City website

Not been able to watch videos for some time. Get audio but no footage. Don't bother using the site anymore, I suspect others will abandon it too.

I have got to add my "twopennoth"................absolute crap of a site. Nothing wrong with the old one.

Rarely do aways so only used the old site for fixture details and bits of videos such as tunnel cam and eds highlights.

I now find out any ticket news off here, yes BBC for fixtures and YouTube for videos.

The OS is shite to find anything, sluggish, crashes my phone sometimes etc.

If we're going for world domination random kids around the world must give up pretty quickly with it as I'd imagine it's where they'd start.

Never liked it but gave it a chance for it wasn't me needing to get used. I'm used to it and it's still very poor. Playing videos is simply a disaster. I hardly visit it anymore. Pity as we were famous for our website.

Never liked it but gave it a chance for it wasn't me needing to get used. I'm used to it and it's still very poor. Playing videos is simply a disaster. I hardly visit it anymore. Pity as we were famous for our website.
You would have thought by now the club knew there are huge problems with this new site and were addressing all
our concerns but sadly not. Its such a shame I used the old site often but not this one anymore.

I use city watch@ city instead, only use the website to buy tickets or now and again watch highlights which u find the version of the highlights on there to be awful. You would think effort would be made to make the fans and players look like a team and group them together. Who ever edits the highlights hasn't a clue.

The club are aware fans dont like, i bet they change it

This isn't necessarily city's fault, but the company Wix.com who did a deal with City.

Their platform is shit but fine for people who have no knowledge of web design who want to make a basic website.
For a big company with such a global profile wix is not the right platform to base your website on.
Atrocious decision.

Haven't visited the site in a long time, only the ticket sales area.

This isn't necessarily city's fault, but the company Wix.com who did a deal with City.

Their platform is shit but fine for people who have no knowledge of web design who want to make a basic website.
For a big company with such a global profile wix is not the right platform to base your website on.
Atrocious decision.

Haven't visited the site in a long time, only the ticket sales area.
The website is sponsored by Wix not built on their platform. I had a guy from the website team at my last disabled supporters meeting and asked that same question. We use Wix for our own website as it is ideal for us www.mcdsa.co.uk but they advised Wix only sponsor the new site for MCFC, yes they are aware of issues but keen to hear more so feedback via Voice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.