Olivier Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivier Ntcham (20), on loan at Genoa from City, faces a €5k~€30k fine and criminal trial for driving without a licence for over a year.
Ntcham, who Genoa have an option to buy, has been fined 4 times for having no licence, and under Italian law this risks a criminal trial.

He doesn't seem too bright

What a pillock.Thought he would make a good career for himself but this probably indicates why he wont.

Olivier Ntcham (20), on loan at Genoa from City, faces a €5k~€30k fine and criminal trial for driving without a licence for over a year.
Ntcham, who Genoa have an option to buy, has been fined 4 times for having no licence, and under Italian law this risks a criminal trial.

He doesn't seem too bright

"The next Tevez"!!

Serie A club Genoa are set to terminate the long-term loan deal of Manchester City youngster Olivier Ntcham (20). [Calciomercatocom]

Ntcham's time at Genoa has been noted more for his antics, including driving without a licence, than his football. [Calciomercatocom]

On the pitch, Ntcham has played with an arrogance and lightness that has drawn boos from the fans. Genoa have had enough. [Calciomercatocom]

Serie A club Genoa are set to terminate the long-term loan deal of Manchester City youngster Olivier Ntcham (20). [Calciomercatocom]

Ntcham's time at Genoa has been noted more for his antics, including driving without a licence, than his football. [Calciomercatocom]

On the pitch, Ntcham has played with an arrogance and lightness that has drawn boos from the fans. Genoa have had enough. [Calciomercatocom]

An idiot of the highest order.

Shame looked a bit limited compared with some others certainly not a flair player, had a chance to impress and seemingly blew it.

I know 'normal' young lads just make their own way in the world but I do wonder if City and other clubs may think it worthwhile to have someone to teach these young players how to act/behave.

Shame looked a bit limited compared with some others certainly not a flair player, had a chance to impress and seemingly blew it.

I know 'normal' young lads just make their own way in the world but I do wonder if City and other clubs may think it worthwhile to have someone to teach these young players how to act/behave.

Just seen that this lad is on his way back. Obviously wasting his talent.

RE the club getting involved - I think some young players are sheltered by their agents who have a vested interest in them being naive unable to look after themselves. You would think that they could at least do some basic oversight though, ask questions such as do you have a driving license - car insurance etc, who is managing your finances and paying your bills etc.

Just seen that this lad is on his way back. Obviously wasting his talent.

RE the club getting involved - I think some young players are sheltered by their agents who have a vested interest in them being naive unable to look after themselves. You would think that they could at least do some basic oversight though, ask questions such as do you have a driving license - car insurance etc, who is managing your finances and paying your bills etc.

Tbh, while I get your last point, i can't help but think 'fuck that'. Life is so, so easy for them anyway and surely this is a good way for City to weed out the idiots anyway? Footballers are far too mommy-coddled. It's literally against the law to not sort your car insurance and City shouldn't have to be doing that for every single player, holding their hands at every single turn.

Its a real shame if he allows his stupidity to ruin what could be a decent career,its not so long ago he was being touted as a player capable of playing in top class midfields.While inconsistent during his time with the EDS,i remeber him having some fantastic games.

He needs the proverbial rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.