Olivier Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, while I get your last point, i can't help but think 'fuck that'. Life is so, so easy for them anyway and surely this is a good way for City to weed out the idiots anyway? Footballers are far too mommy-coddled. It's literally against the law to not sort your car insurance and City shouldn't have to be doing that for every single player, holding their hands at every single turn.

I'm sure we handle it for our incoming players, weren't we pioneers of the whole player support services thing?

It's should be handled as part of the loan. I'm sure he club sets them up with housing arrangements, work documents etc.

These guys lives are hectic and they may have shit agents, and I imagine it's a proper hassle sorting out this kind of thing, let alone in a 3rd language.

I don't think it too mollycoddling to tell them what they need to do to get insurance, even if it's just a handbook.

then ask if they've got everything sorted out when the club speaks to them every week, or every few weeks when the scouts watch their games.

If they still fail to do it after that sort of support from the club then it's their own fault and they deserve what they get.

At he end of the day we want to a) make sure they only have to focus on impressing on loan and b) they are a product we own and this kind of behaviour lowers their value and will cost us money if we sell.

As for weeding out idiots, the youth coaches will know exactly what they're like after training with them every day for years and taking them on international trips etc. School teachers know what their pupils are like and there's no difference here really.

I'm sure we handle it for our incoming players, weren't we pioneers of the whole player support services thing?

It's should be handled as part of the loan. I'm sure he club sets them up with housing arrangements, work documents etc.

These guys lives are hectic and they may have shit agents, and I imagine it's a proper hassle sorting out this kind of thing, let alone in a 3rd language.

I don't think it too mollycoddling to tell them what they need to do to get insurance, even if it's just a handbook.

then ask if they've got everything sorted out when the club speaks to them every week, or every few weeks when the scouts watch their games.

If they still fail to do it after that sort of support from the club then it's their own fault and they deserve what they get.

At he end of the day we want to a) make sure they only have to focus on impressing on loan and b) they are a product we own and this kind of behaviour lowers their value and will cost us money if we sell.

As for weeding out idiots, the youth coaches will know exactly what they're like after training with them every day for years and taking them on international trips etc. School teachers know what their pupils are like and there's no difference here really.

It's not insurance he's missing, it's a driving licence.

This is it,repeat offender

Olivier Ntcham (20), on loan at Genoa from City, faces a €5k~€30k fine and criminal trial for driving without a licence for over a year.
Ntcham, who Genoa have an option to buy, has been fined 4 times for having no licence, and under Italian law this risks a criminal trial

Does he have a license here but not there?

I mean he's been driving around and hasn't killed himself so I assume he actually knows how to drive, his license is just invalid.

No idea mate. But if he hasn't got a licence then he is also uninsured of course & either really thick or just a bit of a wanker.

I know a few lads from Denton who have been in a similar situation but they are dodgy as fuck & not very well off. It's not something I'd expect from a pro footballer in 2016.

Re some of the comments earlier in the thread about helping young players with stuff, a mate of mine was actually involved a while back, going round clubs just basically trying to educate young footballers not to be arseholes & appreciate the value of things etc.

Not sure he's made much of a difference, you either are one or you aren't I presume.

Joey will have an opinion no doubt.

No idea mate. But if he hasn't got a licence then he is also uninsured of course & either really thick or just a bit of a wanker.

I know a few lads from Denton who have been in a similar situation but they are dodgy as fuck & not very well off. It's not something I'd expect from a pro footballer in 2016.

Re some of the comments earlier in the thread about helping young players with stuff, a mate of mine was actually involved a while back, going round clubs just basically trying to educate young footballers not to be arseholes & appreciate the value of things etc.

Not sure he's made much of a difference, you either are one or you aren't I presume.

Joey will have an opinion no doubt.

He mustn't have one or it would be valid in Italy as part of the EU

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizen...ing-licence-recognition-validity/index_en.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.