FC United Thread

I made an educated guess based on the figures we know that the club would fold around feb March. It's about 50 pages back. I stand by that. They will be gone before the season is out!
I -as a then Moston resident - opposed the build of the stadium for a couple of reasons and non of which were the obvious (by the Splitters) dismissive reasons for being a ''Bitter Blue''.
I predicted back then that the club was not financially sustainable.
I am not an accountant but it wasn't rocket science that their numbers didn't add up.
They received funding from here, there and everywhere but that would soon run out and I asked the question as to what would happen when the funding ends and never received an answer.
It really is the club built on sand and how they conned Manchester city council into giving them land that had a covenant on it (for free) never mind further funding is beyond me and heads should roll at the council - Bernstein, Leese and Cllr Murphy were all duped into giving their support into this project and should be held accountable for their support of this non league club.
How many non league clubs make a profit? Yet the council have invested 1.5million quid of tax payers money into this football club......

Last edited:
I -as a then Moston resident - opposed the build of the stadium for a couple of reasons and non of which were the obvious (by the Splitters) dismissive reasons for being a ''Bitter Blue''.
I predicted back then that the club was not financially sustainable.
I am not an accountant but it wasn't rocket science that their numbers didn't add up.
They received funding from here, there and everywhere but that would soon run out and I asked the question as to what would happen when the funding ends and never received an answer.
It really is the club built on sand and how they conned Manchester city council into giving them land that had a covenant on it (for free) never mind further funding is beyond me and heads should roll at the council - Bernstein, Leese and Cllr Murphy were all duped into giving their support into this project and should be held accountable for their support of this non league club.
How many non league clubs make a profit? Yet the council have invested 1.5million quid of tax payers money into this football club......

the answer to your question (How many non league clubs make a profit) is NONE

but many are well run clubs without backing from a major council and key media outlets giving them free publicity and crowds of 3000
how on earth do you fuck up big time when you have a so many good cards in your hand and a helping hand from the banker

FCUM are so fucked up its funny and only the daft can ever be fooled into thinking other wise it reminds me of 1970s and the great rock and roll swindle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.