Ashley Smith Brown

Watford are losing Nathan Ake - could be a premier league loan, but maybe that's a bit ambitious.

I would think that is too ambitious. I was thinking more like Wolves, who Steve Morgan is trying to sell and I don't think will have a big budget for next season. For me I think he could be an excellent midfielder at that level.

Good player. Personally not sure if he'll reach City's level, but he's certainly a talent. Then again, Rashford showed very little signs of being a 'star' at youth level either and he's adapted excellently. Some kids just do, and what's to say that Ash couldn't as well? He's had a good season, is technically very good and, which is good, he has a goal in him. A loan would be good for him next year. Perhaps NAC Breda....

Good player. Personally not sure if he'll reach City's level, but he's certainly a talent. Then again, Rashford showed very little signs of being a 'star' at youth level either and he's adapted excellently. Some kids just do, and what's to say that Ash couldn't as well? He's had a good season, is technically very good and, which is good, he has a goal in him. A loan would be good for him next year. Perhaps NAC Breda....

Is that true about Rashford? I saw him a few times at youth level and never saw anything special, but I know a few rags who were very excited about him. Didn't expect him to break though so fast, obviously, but he was quite hyped up.

Is that true about Rashford? I saw him a few times at youth level and never saw anything special, but I know a few rags who were very excited about him. Didn't expect him to break though so fast, obviously, but he was quite hyped up.

He was seen as good, but not necessarily this potential huge breakout star. Was barely involved with England or anything. His success has defo been a surprise.

A goal and assist - Dream start for the kid,lets hope it continues.

He looks a real athlete too,he has developed a great physique.If he can develop his game to a similar standard.....then we have a another gem.

A goal and assist - Dream start for the kid,lets hope it continues.

He looks a real athlete too,he has developed a great physique.If he can develop his game to a similar standard.....then we have a another gem.
[To let go and purchase a spanish-speaking/english guy, who was given a chanse, for loads of £millions instead].

Even if they're good enough, they won't play.

It appears that he's not having a particularly good time of it at Breda:

http://www.bsiderats.nl/live-nac-fc-emmen/

Running the comments through google translate, it sounds like he was booed by Breda's own fans in their last match before the winter break. Most are condemning the booing, but also acknowledging that he has been very poor for them.

It appears that he's not having a particularly good time of it at Breda:

http://www.bsiderats.nl/live-nac-fc-emmen/

Running the comments through google translate, it sounds like he was booed by Breda's own fans in their last match before the winter break. Most are condemning the booing, but also acknowledging that he has been very poor for them.
Reading through those quotes (a tortuous process) I'd say that the majority seem to be saying that the boo's were aimed at the coach for subbing him (?) in the last minute when I think he's come on as a sub himself?

They don't seem that impressed with him that said but they do seem happy with Barker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.