New official City website

I see someone has finally noticed the error and altered the time to the correct one. But how this was allowed to happen in the first place is a disgrace and reflects badly on the people who run/maintain the website.
I don't think anyone does.. I reckon in some dark damp cupboard sits a little old lady with her 50s style typewriter
trying to maintain our site being paid below minimum wage. Having said that its tad insulting to little old Ladies.

What an absolute load of garbage the new site is.

208v24m.png

Pile of shit. Says it all when it's easier to get info about our games off of the BBC website. Useless twats.

The people responsible for the web site are probably the very same ones who have failed to inform the FA of changes to training sessions and players whereabouts.

And probably the same people who are supposed to sort the paperwork for new signings.

Pile of shit. Says it all when it's easier to get info about our games off of the BBC website. Useless twats.
Sadly true, never go on our site now and use BBC for fixture details.

The club do an awful lot right but the actual bits relevant to the normal fan (in thier words matchday experience, information etc) and the football side (loans, admin etc) are a shit tip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.