Burnley Jan 2nd

Two tickets together block 305 one adult and child for today's game £40 for the pair, travelling up to Manchester now meet at ground. Pm if interested
Cheers

Two tickets together block 305 one adult and child for today's game £40 for the pair, travelling up to Manchester now meet at ground. Pm if interested
Cheers
Cheers
pm sent

Last edited:
1 adult available today.....collect from Sale Moor. feel like crap so don't wanna risk it.
First row level two south stand.
FREE to a good blue.
Happy New year

TICKET HAS NOW GONE.

Last edited:
Yer a good man, hope someone takes you up on that offer.
Hi
Yep it's gone, just didn't want it to go to waste. gutted I not well enough to attend, never miss a game and glad I can help someone out ..come on the blues.

Ive now got one adult. Isle seat in south stand 119. £20. Meet in Mary ds and walk up to ground. Pm if wanted

1 spare for today 3rd row of 117 south stand - £20. it's an eticket which I can forward on would need to be paid by bank transfer or paypal

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.