What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Just started "Malice" by John Gwynedd.

It won the David Gemmell Morningstar award for best debut fantasy and is said to be influenced by Gemmells Rigante series so I have high hopes.

I like the look of that so I've just bought it along with the 3rd Felix Castor novel.

3rd Felix Castor novel.

Just finished this, very enjoyable. They really do get better and better.

Going to start Malice now. I want to read another Castor, but I haven't got one and I do have Malice sat on my kindle waiting for me.

I like the look of that so I've just bought it along with the 3rd Felix Castor novel.
I've just finished the second of the Old Mans War books mate. Enjoyed it.

Gonna start Forever War now.

Love sci-fi books. Don't think I ever read any before to be honest. There's literally no limit other than the writers imagination.

I've just finished the second of the Old Mans War books mate. Enjoyed it.

Gonna start Forever War now.

Love sci-fi books. Don't think I ever read any before to be honest. There's literally no limit other than the writers imagination.

There's supposed to be a series being made based on Old Man's War, but I doubt it will have Game of Thrones type production values. I just hope they don't make a complete pigs ear out of it, like they did with The Sword of Truth.
They've been trying to make a film of The Forever War for ages. Ridley Scott waited 25 years for the rights to become available and got them in 2008. In 2015 Warner bros got the rights and it's rumoured that Channing Tatum will be playing the lead role.

I like sci-fi, but I prefer fantasy, stuff like Game of Thrones. There's a lot of bad stuff out there from both genres, but the good stuff is very good.

There's supposed to be a series being made based on Old Man's War, but I doubt it will have Game of Thrones type production values. I just hope they don't make a complete pigs ear out of it, like they did with The Sword of Truth.
They've been trying to make a film of The Forever War for ages. Ridley Scott waited 25 years for the rights to become available and got them in 2008. In 2015 Warner bros got the rights and it's rumoured that Channing Tatum will be playing the lead role.

I like sci-fi, but I prefer fantasy, stuff like Game of Thrones. There's a lot of bad stuff out there from both genres, but the good stuff is very good.
Fantasy like dragons and shit?

Pervert

Currently reading: "The man in the high castle" by Philip K. Dick. It's about a post WW II world where Japan and Germany have won. Disturbing. :S

Currently reading: "The man in the high castle" by Philip K. Dick. It's about a post WW II world where Japan and Germany have won. Disturbing. :S
There's been a series made of it although I've not watched it yet. It's a big budget Netflix thing. Or Amazon. One of them anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.