Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

I had to rewind a couple of times to catch the 3rd pass it was that quickfire, he's looking good.

I had to rewind a couple of times to catch the 3rd pass it was that quickfire, he's looking good.

He's definitely got all the ability you need. Whether he can translate that ability into consistent performances every week is another matter, especially in a much superior league.

However, he has shown that he can raise his level for the big games (champions league) and that's another promising sign.

The problem is that Scott Sinclair looks good in that team. That said - I reckon at the very least we will see a return on the money invested.

He's definitely got all the ability you need. Whether he can translate that ability into consistent performances every week is another matter, especially in a much superior league.

However, he has shown that he can raise his level for the big games (champions league) and that's another promising sign.

He's got something about him. I think he might frustrate and delight in equal measure if he's here next season, but he has definitely got the talent.

The problem is that Scott Sinclair looks good in that team. That said - I reckon at the very least we will see a return on the money invested.

He looked good v us. I hope he can make it with us as he's very talented but I fear his slight frame will be a hinderance.

That pass could at least very, very slightly justify the silly and lazy and idiotic 'English Messi' remarks. :) There is something sexy about it when a left footed player sees a pass like that and can execute it with that accuracy and power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.