Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

Couldn't care less. As long as we win our games I can't be bothered if our manager thinks we are a big club or not.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did. I bet he stands on the side-lines listening to deafening silence from the crowd and wonders where he is. Add to that the CL anthem booing, mass exoduses on 80mins, etc., etc.

It's probably the complete opposite to what he's previously experienced. He's probably not used to having to attempt to get the crowd going (to no avail) and asking fans to do their bit.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did. I bet he stands on the side-lines listening to deafening silence from the crowd and wonders where he is. Add to that the CL anthem booing, mass exoduses on 80mins, etc., etc.

It's probably the complete opposite to what he's previously experienced. He's probably not used to having to attempt to get the crowd going (to no avail) and asking fans to do their bit.

????

You mean a bit like how Klopp does at Anfield? It happens everywhere mate. In my view, atmosphere and what happens on the pitch are directly related, although I do think we have too many early leavers in comparison to other clubs. Arse is almost as bad.

So we are not European elite. Nothing new since my 40 years of supporting this club.
So were are the Villarreal or whatever club to point out we are not a big club in England. Again nothing new, other than we were not the biggest but we are seen as a big club in England.
So we need another 10 years to be bigger than the scum. I don't care how long it'll take us as long as we beat them and finish above them. And we have been doing that for quite a few years now. Long may it continue.
So Pep probably stays 3 or 4 years or even walk away before this. Pity and we move on. I've seen managers come and go more often than I see my wife. And she is still there, so is the club. And both looking the best ever since I fell in love with them.

Villareal is a poor comparison, given we've won the league twice and two domestic cups in recent years, but hard to argue with the rest of it.

Until we win the league consistently, retaining the league as well, and winning the Champs League, we won't be in that upper echelon no matter how much some fans like to think we are.

Pep's job is to put us there.

Klopp does that every game at Anfield.

Even there was quiet against City and United.

Ours is one of the quieter ones but there's definitely a league issue at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.