Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I get why they offer massive wages but why do they have to pay such a big fee it was the same with Oscar, surely 100 million would do.

150M bid from China

Which Shanghai club is it?
I may be wrong here,so put me right by all means.
I've looked and Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG both have 6 foreign players,they are allowed 5 and can only play 4 per game...apparently it's dropping down to 3.....how they getting away with it?......if I'm right of course.

Which Shanghai club is it?
I may be wrong here,so put me right by all means.
I've looked and Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG both have 6 foreign players,they are allowed 5 and can only play 4 per game...apparently it's dropping down to 3.....how they getting away with it?......if I'm right of course.
Shanghai SIPG

I found it funny when the pundits were dismissing the chinese super league as not a rival to the premier league. Sorry but they have all the attributes to succeed if you ask me. Its league is now trying to create a new brand, just like the old english division did with the birth of Sky TV.

The chinese have sustained wealth and vast quantities of it, it is a bank paradise where some of the richest people in the world come from. They have more billionaires in China than any other country on the planet so bank rolling these moves and wages is the first step towards what they want to achieve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.