Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

There is some scary shit going on here. But ive heard from a few friends of mine in China, thata the football there is corrupt as fuck, and that the players will most likely be paid about half of whats being promissed to them. I remember Drogba complaining of unpaid salaries after he went there

There is some scary shit going on here. But ive heard from a few friends of mine in China, thata the football there is corrupt as fuck, and that the players will most likely be paid about half of whats being promissed to them. I remember Drogba complaining of unpaid salaries after he went there

So just like the PL with the assistance of the FA then ?

That's not true. Chinese now offer foreign imports the first two years up front in cash.

Oscar has banked an immediate £40m in cash and will get the other £40m a day after his second year elapses.

In theory, he could then fuck off and bank four years for 2 years and 1 day's commitment.

Ronaldo or Messi would get £1m a week if they even made eyes at them.

That's right, £96m in cash upfront.

The Chinese are going above and beyond to make themselves a huge attraction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.