Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Yes, can't ever see him going back but it's a great loss. James H Reeve was a brilliant sporting broadcaster and perfect for the old Piccadilly Radio phone in. I'd love to hear him back on a major station again.
I think he would still have to tow the anti-City line, like the rest of them, if he did land another radio job.

Blue Tuesday on Facebook have now posted a message:

"Lots of you have been asking about Ian, just to let you know he's unwell, we all wish him a speedy recovery and hope he's back with us soon."

Unwell.............even that bad he can't tweet or anything,it is either very serious or been told to hush,there is more to this I reckon

Yes, can't ever see him going back but it's a great loss. James H Reeve was a brilliant sporting broadcaster and perfect for the old Piccadilly Radio phone in. I'd love to hear him back on a major station again.
Oh absolutely. He was a fantastic broadcaster both on the sport and the late night talk side of things. I use the past tense there with a heavy heart but unfortunately someone on here who knows him quite well told me that it is unlikely that he will ever be on radio again. It's an absolute travesty IMO.

Unwell.............even that bad he can't tweet or anything,it is either very serious or been told to hush,there is more to this I reckon

This is the thing that really strikes me as odd. He was a regular tweeter, doing so at least a couple of times every single day but then nothing since Christmas Eve. And the thing is, he has been 'liking' plenty of things on his account so he's obviously able to use it.

So that is when the illness suddenly leaves him is it,wish I knew when I get flu what date it will finish......ok

Jesus christ.

His "illness" will "end" allowing him to "return to work" on the 10th/11th Jan.

Do I need to spell it out further for you people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.