Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

I am having nothing to do with the BBC anymore. Biased agenda and reporting false information.

Jesus christ.

His "illness" will "end" allowing him to "return to work" on the 10th/11th Jan.

Do I need to spell it out further for you people?

Well spit it out what you fucking know,what people are asking,you seem to be in the fucking know so how that date,why he not been on,it seems pretty simple a question to ask for fuck sake

I've no contact with Quiet Riot or Cheesy, but suspect that what is being alluded to is that Mr C has been subjected to the broadcasting equivalent of a three match ban for a red card. Of course, I could be a million miles away.....

I've no contact with Quiet Riot or Cheesy, but suspect that what is being alluded to is that Mr C has been subjected to the broadcasting equivalent of a three match ban for a red card. Of course, I could be a million miles away.....
image.png

Jesus christ.

His "illness" will "end" allowing him to "return to work" on the 10th/11th Jan.

Do I need to spell it out further for you people?

I am told (by an ex-BBC employee) the phrase "unwell" is used instead of 'garden leave'. No reason to not believe him.

But why would he be banned? Would it be the incident where he had a bit of a rant against that wanker Anthony Taylor.

I am told (by an ex-BBC employee) the phrase "unwell" is used instead of 'garden leave'. No reason to not believe him.
Unwell used to mean Pissed. ...In theatrical terms...perhaps he,s taken time out to go on a bender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.