Manu Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is anyone surprised that a player who couldn't get in the EDS side on a regular basis is not getting game time for a mid table side in La Liga.

He's not good enough, simple as that, a league cup goal seems to have clouded people's minds.

Why is anyone surprised that a player who couldn't get in the EDS side on a regular basis is not getting game time for a mid table side in La Liga.

He's not good enough, simple as that, a league cup goal seems to have clouded people's minds.
It's not an exaggeration to say that he was fantastic against Chelsea in the FA Cup.

And when exactly did this happen?

Yes it is! Although i guess your definition of fantastic might be a whole lot different to mine.
I think he was really good and let down by his team mates (especially the senior players). He was involved in many good plays, did a surprisingly good defensive job and it was very hard to believe he had just got 18 yo. I think he's one of the players that thrives against senior teams as his touch is very good compared to other youth players.

I think he was really good and let down by his team mates (especially the senior players). He was involved in many good plays, did a surprisingly good defensive job and it was very hard to believe he had just got 18 yo. I think he's one of the players that thrives against senior teams as his touch is very good compared to other youth players.

I agree I thought he did well but far from fantastic but as I said I think our definition of the word must be different.

I thought he was overshadowed by Aleix Garcia but did ok.

Personally I thought him and Tosin were our best two players in that Chelsea game.

Great news if he's being reloaned.

Give him as much time as we can but a bad choice of loan move from the club has left him playing serious catch-up with Aleix García and maybe even Brahim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.