Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

No. I find it absolutely ridiculous of people to slate someone because they wont do what they want them to. What right to you or others have to decide where he should play and then throw a hissyfit when he decides to what he wants. Laughable
This is the first time I've posted in this thread. I know you're not related to him, It was a joke mate hence the smiley face.
FWIW I think he should take as much money from the club whilst contributing zero in return.

This is the first time I've posted in this thread. I know you're not related to him, It was a joke mate hence the smiley face.
FWIW I think he should take as much money from the club whilst contributing zero in return.
It didn't work out for him at our club and therefore we, as a club have to manage that. He is obviously on very good money and not having to do a lot to earn it. He should be criticised for not earning his crust, but to criticise him for not wanting to work on the other side of the world is quite silly IMO.

Didn't he catch Malaria the summer before he joined us? That would explain a lot as Malaria can be a long term debilitating disease that can affact your physical performance. It would certainly explain why we seemed to have sign Bonys twin brother who couldn't run for anything as opposed to the fearsome direct striker we all saw at Swansea. Real shame for him and us. Just wish he could attain some form so a club would take him off our books. Even the desparate hammers have lost interest. Personally I don't think you can make a player move to China. It's his choice really and he's probably on stupid money with us making it harder.

Presumably negotiations are on as he was left out of the squad for the last two games. Can we expect a decent fee, or will it be just a case of getting his 135k per week off the wage bill? Hope that whatever happens he leaves for good rather than the usual protracted exit ala Jovetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.