Talksport

I had talkrag on for a bit. they were claiming Liverpool disrespected the fa cup with the side they put out. cue rag (cockney) caller. its a disgrace that Liverpool didn't treat the fa cup with the respect it deserves. he continued, "you put a side out to get through and worry about the fixtures later"

er, er, nah I wont ring in and educate him.

hahahahahahaha you can not make it up could you united killed the fa cup when picking the fifa micky mouse world club cup over the best cup in the world and pulled out (maybe its because am a Londoner that i love man united)

hahahahahahaha you can not make it up could you united killed the fa cup when picking the fifa micky mouse world club cup over the best cup in the world and pulled out (maybe its because am a Londoner that i love man united)

if only Goldsteins dad had "pulled out" the world certainly wouldnt be any worse off

Who was fortunate enough to hear Brazil's reason why the NHS and A&E are in crisis?

Big Al thinks it's all the foreigners coming over here and having 8 kids and we just can't cope.

No Al it's because of people like you, ya fat mess
He also did a tasteless joke when Rick Wakeman mentioned doing a piano cover for a cancer charity.

Who was fortunate enough to hear Brazil's reason why the NHS and A&E are in crisis?

Big Al thinks it's all the foreigners coming over here and having 8 kids and we just can't cope.

No Al it's because of people like you, ya fat mess
He'll be in coronary care real soon as he is a heart attack on legs

Fuckin laugh a min listening to the fuckin rag deluded ****s ringing up saying "u****d are back!! "Fantastic football"?? swamps a fortress!!! PMSL so fuckin much

Fuckin laugh a min listening to the fuckin rag deluded ****s ringing up saying "u****d are back!! "Fantastic football"?? swamps a fortress!!! PMSL so fuckin much
Hull,Reading ,middlesboro,Sunderland home
west ham , west brom and palace away ....lol will come to an end when the scousers hammer em at the weekend

Unfortunately of late the red dippers have made a habit out of rubbing their rimmers with KY and taking it up the arse every time they show up at Old Toilet.
Lets see if Klopp can motivate them any more than the Nazi sympathiser.
Asking who you want to win this is like asking me which of the ugly sisters you fancy!
tbh a 0-0 would suit me fine, failing that 0-15 for the bindippers.
They'll be busy wanking themselves with the prospect of Schneiderlin scoring the winner against us as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.