Kieran Trippier

He's weak defensively. Good going forward but extremely vulnerable on crosses. Was at fault for a lot of goals Burnley conceded in their first PL season. I was surprised Spurs signed him.

He's weak defensively. Good going forward but extremely vulnerable on crosses. Was at fault for a lot of goals Burnley conceded in their first PL season. I was surprised Spurs signed him.
Not saying that we should sign him, but this is true for a lot of young defenders who go on to improve when they get exposed to top class attacking play.
Danny Rose used to be a defensive liability.

Not for me. In the summer im hoping we sign an absolute world class right back and then Maffeo as back up. Decent player, but would cost a lot i imagine and for me not much better than what we have.

As a second choice, homegrown club trained right back yeah, but cant see spurs letting him leave for us for anything but daft money

I saw a fair bit when he'd gone to Burnley and couldn't really understand why Spurs went for him.

We have two full backs who are as good out on loan.

Just out of interest, how many players currently plying their trade in the Premier League ( not including at City ) have played youth football at City?

Here's what I've come up with so far:

Schmeichel
Trippier
Taylor
Mee

Whelan
Clayton

Sturridge

Karius

Am I missing any?

Just out of interest, how many players currently plying their trade in the Premier League ( not including at City ) have played youth football at City?

Here's what I've come up with so far:

Schmeichel
Trippier
Taylor
Mee

Whelan
Clayton

Sturridge

Karius

Am I missing any?

Barton and Ireland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.