Ivan Rakitic

Rakitic has decided he wants to leave Barcelona this January - being left out of the squad vs Villarreal was 'the final straw'. [OkDiario]

Rakitic wants to leave Barcelona due to unkept promises of a new contract as well as players in worse form getting more gametime. [OkDiario]
Are they a decent source Kaz?

I think Nolito can do well as CM.

I still remember when I saw Rakitic for the first time, he was the #10 of Schalke playing upfront just behind the striker.

Personally I have never been quite able to understand how Rakitic got the career he did. But I suppose anybody who played for Barcelona must be good. One problem is that he is cannot play for us in the Champions League this season. That is a serious drawback in my humble opinion.

Are they a decent source Kaz?
Hard to find the words to state how unreliable they are. Basically you should get more excited about a transfer rumour if you read it in Lord of the Rings.

He is another useful addition to the side but again Barcelona aren't going to let him go cheaply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.