Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

But why would he be banned? Would it be the incident where he had a bit of a rant against that wanker Anthony Taylor.
If he is banned and on probability from the wording coming out of the bbc it may be in relation to White being removed perhaps showing support for him?

I'm only guessing anything could have happened.

Whatever's gone on even if it is illness we're very unlikely to find out.

But why would he be banned? Would it be the incident where he had a bit of a rant against that wanker Anthony Taylor.

I don't think it was just that, as his disappearance happened plenty after, as others have mentioned, his stance with DW may have also been a contributor. I reckon a culmination of things, rather than a one-off incident.

I don't think it was just that, as his disappearance happened plenty after, as others have mentioned, his stance with DW may have also been a contributor. I reckon a culmination of things, rather than a one-off incident.

I bet he said '****' & the Julie Andrews Society edited it before it went out on air, but then gave him a red card.

That's what I'm going with anyway. And I don't care if it's true or not. Just like the BBC.

The BBC really do have it in for us. Hopefully he hasn't been slapped down too much.

Still no Cheeseman on Blue Tuesday.

Jimmy Wagg has managed to name 'Manchester United' in his first sentence! Just waiting for 'Sir Alex Ferguson'!

Whose next to be disappeared? First Cheesey and then Gabbie.
Is someone is picking us off one by one?
Lock your doors and stay safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.