Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite both being young and English, Walker is the absolute opposite of Sterling in terms of personality.

Think Tierney has the potential to be better then rose and would be less then half the price as for a right back, I would make a move for henrichs.

Think Tierney has the potential to be better then rose and would be less then half the price as for a right back, I would make a move for henrichs.

yep he's the one we should be looking at. very talented young player. i wouldn't turn down rose though, he's class. we need more british players swell

He's better than what we have but i'd rather got the right long term solution than just get somebody because their better than what we currently have.

They would be pretty long term, they're both 26. Should have another 5 or 6 seasons in them I'd have thought, and they're probably the two best full backs in the league.

They would be pretty long term, they're both 26. Should have another 5 or 6 seasons in them I'd have thought, and they're probably the two best full backs in the league.
He was remarking on Walker's quality rather than his age,suggesting he is better than Sagna and Zaba,but not good enough to be our long term replacement.

Said it at the end of last season both Spurs fullbacks are what we need, Quick, love going forward & English. For me along with a new keeper is where our money should be spent. Keep Zaba as he can fit in anywhere & ship out Kolarov & Sagna.

This is my dream team & easy achievable, only a few tweaks required & if everyone is fit around £150m

New Keeper
Walker Stones Kompany Rose

Sterling Dino Gundagun Sanchez

KDB
Aguero

Gunn
Otamendi
Zabaleta
Silva
Sane
Jesus
Alex Garcia
Toure
Nolito

Said it at the end of last season both Spurs fullbacks are what we need, Quick, love going forward & English. For me along with a new keeper is where our money should be spent. Keep Zaba as he can fit in anywhere & ship out Kolarov & Sagna.

This is my dream team & easy achievable, only a few tweaks required & if everyone is fit around £150m

New Keeper
Walker Stones Kompany Rose

Sterling Dino Gundagun Sanchez

KDB
Aguero

Gunn
Otamendi
Zabaleta
Silva
Sane
Jesus
Alex Garcia
Toure
Nolito
You have omitted our best player from your starting eleven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.