What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Aside from the QPR & Gillingham games what are some of your other favourite last minute City goals?

That terrace wrapped around by the corner flag for a short way and that's where I was stood. May have had a roof on it, not sure, but I remember a load of shitty chicken mesh in there somewhere. Either way I had a perfect side view of that mayhem behind the goal. A toss up between that, Steffens Karl at the Dell in 94, and Anelka's opener in the 2003 derby for the maddest (non-trophy winning) celebration I've seen to this day

That terrace wrapped around by the corner flag for a short way and that's where I was stood. May have had a roof on it, not sure, but I remember a load of shitty chicken mesh in there somewhere. Either way I had a perfect side view of that mayhem behind the goal. A toss up between that, Steffens Karl at the Dell in 94, and Anelka's opener in the 2003 derby for the maddest (non-trophy winning) celebration I've seen to this day
One thing I always remember about Karl's goal at The Dell is the goal was at the away end and a City fan on the pitch pushes Dave Besant over

One thing I always remember about Karl's goal at The Dell is the goal was at the away end and a City fan on the pitch pushes Dave Besant over

I wish I could find some footage of it. I remember it was McMahon teed him up and he drilled it in low, and cos we were so tight to the pitch a few Blues spilled out onto it, but I can't remember Beasant getting pushed over. Would love to see it again cos it was an epic celebration. It was us or them for the drop I think

Has Dzeko v West Brom away been mentioned in 2012. 10 men, injury time winner on the break.

Big celebrations.

This was what I was going to say, wasn't there (although there is great a video on You Tube from the away end), but put me in the dog house with the Mrs as I watching on the Laptop with headphones & when he scored I leapt up, the Laptop crashed on the floor & I broke something else as well as the noise making her jump out of her skin....

One of my favourites!

Proper lol!

That reminds me of a pitch invasion at some lower league game where a young guy in a wheelchair wheeled himself on. His dad went and got him from the middle of the pitch and gave him right telling off!

Northampton celebrating staying in League 2!

For understandable reasons people always remember when Neville fed the Goat but the North Stand went bonkers when Anelka scored.

Goater's winner against WBA in 2000 prompted a similar reaction. I miss the North Stand.

Mark Kennedy(I think) V Norwich in the Royle promotion season. I think we got 2 in the last 5mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.