Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola has specifically asked the media team to not go big on the coverage of him. Why are people flapping?

It's all to protect him.

Flapping is in my nature mate I'm sorry to say,I'd be singing from the rooftops with this kid,even Pele says the kid is special,but we choose to keep it low key,sound

Perhaps Pep has seen enough of the Cheese Department & called time on it.

Yup fair enough,nothing cheese about it in my opinion like but it would have been nice to show him off,maybe it was because we signed him ages ago,I dunno,but if he's training you would like to think he might be in squad for Sunday,so the squad will be preparing for that now,so no time for a conference then,ah well I'll have to be smug with all my rag and dipper friends when he plays and rips it up

Low key is just fine, let him make his impression on the pitch and not some cheesy staged unveiling. Could think of nothing worse than seeing him doing a few keepy ups on the pitch in front of 74 fans with tea towels on their heads.

Yup fair enough,nothing cheese about it in my opinion like but it would have been nice to show him off,maybe it was because we signed him ages ago,I dunno,but if he's training you would like to think he might be in squad for Sunday,so the squad will be preparing for that now,so no time for a conference then,ah well I'll have to be smug with all my rag and dipper friends when he plays and rips it up

I think it's fair to say, that there will be no lack of TBJ on the official site, once they are given the green light. We will soon see him playing video games, eating, washing his underpants, etc etc.

I'm still in shock that nothing been said by the club,where are the ITK'S when something serious like this is happening,they are quick to speculate on transfers usually,but all quiet on this story,and I'm not towing the Guardiola line of letting him settle in,this is really baffling this transfer,somert seems not right for some reason

Get a grip mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.