Centre back options

Kolasinac could be an opinion has 6 months left on his contract is primarily a left back but can play CB as well he is still young around 23/24. In my opinion he is a good pep style defender decent on the ball and able to cover a number of positions.

Kolasinac could be an opinion has 6 months left on his contract is primarily a left back but can play CB as well he is still young around 23/24. In my opinion he is a good pep style defender decent on the ball and able to cover a number of positions.
Thought he was off to Juve on a free in the summer?

Thought he was off to Juve on a free in the summer?
Could be but didn't think it was finalised yet he will plenty of opinions though. Speaking of juve is Martin caceres still available on a free? Knows pep can play a number of positions could be a decent short term answer.

Today

Schalke left-back Sead Kolašinac has said no to AC Milan, Manchester City and Liverpool in recent days. He only wants Juventus. [Tuttosport]

Today

Schalke left-back Sead Kolašinac has said no to AC Milan, Manchester City and Liverpool in recent days. He only wants Juventus. [Tuttosport]
Good. Don't want him. Let's take the Brazilian off Juve instead.

It would. Even when fit we are not particularly different. He isn't often, but when fit he is a shell of the WC defender he once was.

He hasn't been fit and thus you have no basis to even make that argument. We have no idea if a fit Kompany is anywhere near as good as he once was.

VVD would be decent but if we want a CB now then just pay the laporte release clause? around the same money as VVD I think and its obvious pep favours laporte?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.