Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks he protest too much.

Focusing in on a single part of it re Cohen nit being in Prague and hopefully it will rile the journos into asking the hard questions.

If they don't then hopefully a foreign journo will have the balls.

Me thinks he protest too much.

Focusing in on a single part of it re Cohen nit being in Prague and hopefully it will rile the journos into asking the hard questions.

If they don't then hopefully a foreign journo will have the balls.
I hope so.

Just hope he doesn't just pick faux news and brietbart jurnos to ask questions.

Now he's pissing on his intelligence agencies. Odds on assassination just tumbled....

At least he's consistent.

Pissed off intellegence agencies, pharmaceuticals, General Motors.

I am a registered independent who voted for Romney in the election prior to this one, as I've already said, more than once. Your generalizations, assumptions and labeling grate. And I don't know whether this story is true or not. IF -- IF, I said -- he or any President has been blackmailed by anyone, especially a hostile foreign power, he can't serve, if proven. Do you know nothing of Watergate?

Uncalled for.
Stop responding to me then, I really won't mind.

I'm interested in how saying San Francisco leans Democrat is a generalisation or an assumption, when it does. Did I say that invalidates the opinion of anyone from San Francisco? No. Did I say everyone from San Francisco is a Democrat? No.

Go and be precious with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.