Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

I've noticed this 'pacing out' of late and it seems to me that refs use 'Imperial' for our free kicks, thats 10 feet, not even yards, and "Metric' for the oppo free kicks (metres!). They need a piece of string ten yards long with a nail at one end to anchor into the ground - free kick over and they can retrieve the equipment!
Actually that's not a bad idea.

Nah, the string could be not stretched fully if the ref wanted to cheat. They should all carry a 10 yard plank of wood with them. That can't be shortened. Use balsa wood to save them getting puffed-out.
Or how about a 10 yard plank of teak that they get a belt round the head with if they get a big call wrong?

Nah, the string could be not stretched fully if the ref wanted to cheat. They should all carry a 10 yard plank of wood with them. That can't be shortened. Use balsa wood to save them getting puffed-out.
I wasn't thinking of string being used but a rigid measuring device of some sort.

I wasn't thinking of string being used but a rigid measuring device of some sort.
220px-1st_down_measurement_at_UCLA_at_Cal_10-25-08.JPG

Why not?

We could have the 4th official run onto the pitch with the things they use in NFL haha.

I am expecting a suspended 4 game ban which will be active if he does it again or we are involved in a title run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.