Computer predicts City to finish fourth

So what did the programmer put into this super computer. This so called super computer, did the programmer take into effect that players will get suspended/injured. Also take into effect mistakes by the officials in charge of the games.
Nah, they didn't even plug the fucker in. They just looked at the top 4 as it is now and swapped Spuds with Dippers so it looked like they'd done some work.

I sent them a DVD to help them out...

What a f**king pointless "article" - the BBC must have given their reporters the day off.

This simulation most likely uses a random number generator in it's algorithm, which would mean that every time you run it, you get slightly different results - presumably they got the percentage probabilities by running the thing thousands of times and seeing how often Chelsea won (for example). In which case, the final table they showed is either one of the thousands of end results (so they could have chosen any one of the others which would be at least slightly different), or it's the average of all of them. The average would be better, but it's still the end result of a very specific set of variables, chosen by the programmers, which are at best incomplete and at worst just a few assumptions that everything's going to sort of continue about the same way it has done so far. Which is basically what it says right at the end of the article: "It is based on players remaining fit and continuing with their average performance levels, so an injury to Chelsea striker Diego Costa or Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli, for example, would have a significant impact on these predicted outcomes."

So it's really not significantly different than assuming every team will get exactly the same points per game for the rest of the season as they have so far, in which case the final table will look exactly the same as it does now.

I want the rags to finish 4th. us 5th.

then we go on and win the CL

funny as fuck.

That would be funny in the end but 1) it'd be gutting looking at those twats above us, until we win it. 2) a close friend is getting married champions league final day in Wales as well... So I'll have to lose a good mate.

A computer said that Rocky Marciano would have beaten Muhammed Ali

Not a fooookin chance

Breaking news: A computer has been charged by the FA for questioning the integrity of United's top 4 challenge.

That would be funny in the end but 1) it'd be gutting looking at those twats above us, until we win it. 2) a close friend is getting married champions league final day in Wales as well... So I'll have to lose a good mate.
lol. we have booked a holiday that week. its getting cancelled Friday.

lol. we have booked a holiday that week. its getting cancelled Friday.

Haha like the confidence!

Luckily my mates two cousins are season ticket holders too so we'll all cab share down to Cardiff if needs be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.