Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't tell if all the horrible stuff he says and all the people he's appointing with ethical shortcomings is because he's terrible of if he's just trolling.

On another note, is it right that every President/President Elect has released their tax returns except Trump?

I wrote a long time ago that he is nothing but a troll and many if not most of the people that voted for him were trolling too. In the age in which humans interact tweet and internet chat room and can hide their identity, it is easy to skirt responsibility for what you say and do and how you interact. The voting booth is the ultimate trolling opportunity -- it's easy, anonymous, ubiquitous and a platform. The lines between fact and fiction, right and wrong, conservative and liberal, hope and fear are now muddied, maybe forever. And this guy took every advantage of that, because his single guiding principle is "the ends justify the means."

I thought Trump was in usual form, dont see how that press conference is going to change the opinion of anyone who voted for him or against him, the battlelines are drawn and like trench warfare nobody is moving across no mans land.

Also he spoke about himself in the third person when he said "If Putin likes Donald Trump that is an asset", always a cunts trick that but I'd expect nothing less from a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon.

I wrote a long time ago that he is nothing but a troll and many if not most of the people that voted for him were trolling too. In the age in which humans interact tweet and internet chat room and can hide their identity, it is easy to skirt responsibility for what you say and do and how you interact. The voting booth is the ultimate trolling opportunity -- it's easy, anonymous, ubiquitous and a platform. The lines between fact and fiction, right and wrong, conservative and liberal, hope and fear are now muddied, maybe forever. And this guy took every advantage of that, because his single guiding principle is "the ends justify the means."
I listened to the articulate & intelligent Obama giving his valedictory speech then listened to the rambling & paranoid bleating of a 5 year old trapped in a adult's body that is Trump. It's simply incredible how the hell he got to be US President elect.

He's the President elect. He's about to become the most powerful man in the world and he's acting like Peter Griffin. I genuinely hope something happens to prevent him from taking up the presidency.
What would that mean stony if someone assassinated him would they pick someone else in his party or would there be another election not to clued up about politics

I thought Trump was in usual form, dont see how that press conference is going to change the opinion of anyone who voted for him or against him, the battlelines are drawn and like trench warfare nobody is moving across no mans land.

Also he spoke about himself in the third person when he said "If Putin likes Donald Trump that is an asset", always a cunts trick that but I'd expect nothing less from a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon.

Tanzylee likes this

What would that mean stony if someone assassinated him would they pick someone else in his party or would there be another election not to clued up about politics

Not sure what would happen tbh. I just don't want Trump as president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.