City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Actually, my bet would be SAP software being the culprit, or more likely the poor business analyst who didn't determine that a change in training necessitated an email to the Fa.

Just seen the BBC world news reporting on it and showing the old badge for some reason, well I think we all know the reason why.
Using the wrong badge is an administration error by the BBC.
Will the FA,on our behalf, be charging the BBC for misrepresenting Manchester City Football Club?

I wonder who leaked the story to the press and why. An admin error is hardly front page news is it. I mean it's not as bad as corrupt refs, dodgy transfers, racism, homophobia etc which all seem to attract little interest

fa made us not fill in a form correctly
fa made sagna tweet that the ref is a cheat
fa employed penn and teller to fix the draw despite it being on telly and videoed from every possible angle
fa made fernandinho suddenly get a fixation on two footed tackle

this is getting like the little shit at school who tells his mummy all the teachers pick on him, and you lot are that mummy

we screwed up, simple as that

No one wants a team to upset the apple cart - Manchester City, team Sky. That poor girl from Russia who plays tennis, well stuff Wilbledon ;-)

Some of the comments on here are a joke and represent the ball and chain this club has round its neck....small minded fans. Rule breaches are black and white....if we've fucked up admin three times then we deserve whatever comes with that, the same as any club does....just it isn't any club, we are the only ones who fucked up....the fa haven't made this up and there is no agenda against us, they're reporting the truth....that we broke the rules.

Bored to tears with idiot agenda monkeys preaching about agenda and reporting bias etc, too busy not being happy unless there is something to moan about to see the wood for the trees.

CITD but some people can do one.

Teams get relegated over admin errors and kicked out of the champions league etc.

They can be very serious and there is no excuse at City's level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.