Computer predicts City to finish fourth

lol. we have booked a holiday that week. its getting cancelled Friday.

We, too, have booked a holiday that week that sadly can't be cancelled. This alone virtually ensures that City will be in the final. Why on earth is the final so late this year?!

We, too, have booked a holiday that week that sadly can't be cancelled. This alone virtually ensures that City will be in the final. Why on earth is the final so late this year?!
beats me, thought we'd be safe booking so late :(

whatever happens if city are in Cardiff i'll be there. oh and my family will be with me, they wont care about some bloody holiday lol.

No major international tournament?

Can we at least laugh at the rags
Sure!

Am I right in recalling that their Adidas sponsorship money is significantly reduced if they fail to make the CL in 2 consecutive seasons?

After all the huge spending recently as well, this could be very painful indeed for them.

Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.