Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming soon -- the first President to actually take a crap in a press conference. I can see him pulling his $4,000 suit trousers down and squatting right over a Washington Post reporter. His supporters, of course, would applaud/excuse this.
They would call it "authentic" and possibly even a result of him "getting them and their needs!"

YCMIU!

Oh, and now he has seen all the intel, he "thinks" Russia might have been doing the hacking?!

He is ALREADY the most objectionable President-Elect in history for meddling in matters of state and undermining the sitting President, so it looks like four more years of that to come! What a fucking douchebag he is!

Flying Spaghetti Monster help us all!!!

They would call it "authentic" and possibly even a result of him "getting them and their needs!"

YCMIU!

Oh, and now he has seen all the intel, he "thinks" Russia might have been doing the hacking?!

He is ALREADY the most objectionable President-Elect in history for meddling in matters of state and undermining the sitting President, so it looks like four more years of that to come! What a fucking douchebag he is!

Flying Spaghetti Monster help us all!!!

Well it was a douchebag vs a shit sandwich as Southpark called it, and they were spot on.

Imagine Hillary now if she had won, with the CIA backing her up she'd be arming the nukes

"On another note, is it right that every President/President Elect has released their tax returns except Trump?"

Yes it is. Although I'm absolutely convinced that the reasons why he hasn't done so, has nothing to do with some dodgy shit that might make him look like a right fibber. No way!

It's all just a coincidence that no accounts were able to satisfy questions regarding his possible links with Putin and Russia weren't available before the election. I mean it's not as if it would have done any damage.,I mean he admitted sexually assaulting women and nobody gave a fuck.

Although you might have thought, that to put these allegations to bed, he would have got an accountant to do them ages ago, to prove he isn't a lying toad. He must enjoy keeping everybody on their toes, giving him headlines he could do without and all solved by opening his books, but no. He dragged it all out so news programmes and political commentators can ask what is he hiding, etc.

He's such a scamp, mischievous and teasing, when all the time he had the proof, but kept it hidden. I know all the columns will add up and there won't be a poxy ruble in sight.

What a guy.
I'm convinced he's not releasing his tax returns because he's nowhere near as rich as he likes to make out and by releasing them his actual wealth would be revealed. It wouldn't surprise me if his liabilities exceed his assets. It is a huge part of his narcissism that he needs people to think he's on the same level of wealth as the Rockefellers or Buffet. In reality his poor business skills probably mean that his net worth is fuckall.

14%? You mean U6? That's what you described. It's 9.2%. And while I agree with some of what you posted about discouragement and certainly fear, there are 200,000 construction jobs available right this second, and house builders, commercial construction crews and public works departments are all short-handed.

Health care and housing costs aren't appropriately accounted for IMO in inflation figures, but nationally inflation is running well below 3% so the economy is growing on a real basis -- but I see your point. I do have a lot of sympathy for those who have been tossed out or bypassed by the economy; I really do, though some of those people have dropped out of it of their own accord and don't want to make the changes or sacrifice to deal themselves back in.

Having said that -- the cost of education is effectively THE most inflation-addled cost in the nation -- by far. Tuitions for higher education are insane, even for many state schools, and the for-profit education industry has proven itself to be riddled with scam artists.

It's hard to get ahead when you're already behind, especially if you have a family to support.

You are correct about there being jobs available. Hell, I've been trying to make a quality hire of a network engineer to work with me at my employer since April. I could have filled it as I've had a ton of applicants. But out of the 2000+ resumes, I've found 6 people so far that are qualified for the position. Of those 6, none of them are what I would call a home run. Some are technically sound but so socially inept they can barely answer a question without having a panic attack. Its tough, and this is a well paying job for a good company (I've been here over 21 years) with decent benefits. I was listening to NPR a couple weeks ago and they were talking about the jobs not matching the labor force. Essentially, millennials don't want to do physical labor. Of the nearly 2 million construction workers in this country (counting electricians, carpenters, and the like, but not managers), about 70% are Gen X age.

I 100% agree with you on the costs of education. It is the main reason why I don't go back to get some education on things that might benefit me on some possible future plans I have. I just refuse to incur the debt. My sister (who is 20 years younger than me) is getting her doctorate at Pepperdine. By the time she graduates, she will owe nearly $300,000. She is a bit of a bleeding heart, so I keep telling her that she had better not go non-profit. I could see her doing that because she wants to help the less fortunate. But she will end up living at poverty level paying off her education debt if she does.

I'm convinced he's not releasing his tax returns because he's nowhere near as rich as he likes to make out and by releasing them his actual wealth would be revealed. It wouldn't surprise me if his liabilities exceed his assets. It is a huge part of his narcissism that he needs people to think he's on the same level of wealth as the Rockefellers or Buffet. In reality his poor business skills probably mean that his net worth is fuckall.

He is stone mad. Absolutely stone mad. He resembled a snarling, pissed off teenager calling everybody cunts because people wanted to check out his room.

You're all against me. You're all out to get me. And all the while, he's the problem. I hope the CIA say, fuck you, we were trying to be diplomatic, here's the tape of you dressed as a nun pissing on a Russian tarts tits. I live in hope.

Unreal.

Interesting to get the perspective of someone who isn't infatuated by Trump but still voted for him presumably. What I don't understand is how so many ordinary people can bring themselves to vote for a proven liar, bully and fraud. I understand that Hillary wasn't popular but I would have thought that normal people who couldn't consider voting for her would either abstain or vote for one of the minority candidates.

Because doing so hands the election to the person/people that we dislike more. I wish we weren't just a two party nation. But we are and we can't really change it. Though I voted 3rd party in 2008 as my dislike of McCain and Obama was equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.