Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical that we wait months for a glimpse of a 50m player and he immediately gets injured.
Now that he's seemingly ready to return we have Gabby J almost ready to contend also.

Typical that we wait months for a glimpse of a 50m player and he immediately gets injured.
Now that he's seemingly ready to return we have Gabby J almost ready to contend also.

He's played 13 games, hardly a glimpse, or him getting injured immediately.

It was just a small knock, put him out for ~10 days I really think people are overreacting to it.

He's played 13 games, hardly a glimpse, or him getting injured immediately.

It was just a small knock, put him out for ~10 days I really think people are overreacting to it.

Overreacting?
I have great hopes for him. He seems a rare mix of athleticism, intelligence and enthusiasm, it's just frustrating that having achieved a good level of form he should immediately get injured (2nd of the season?).
We have plenty of competition for his position within the squad and the arrival of Gabriel will increase that.
I suppose that when Navas and maybe Nolito depart at the end of the season things will streamline somewhat for a while until the likes of Diaz and Sancho start to want gametime :)

Overreacting?
I have great hopes for him. He seems a rare mix of athleticism, intelligence and enthusiasm, it's just frustrating that having achieved a good level of form he should immediately get injured (2nd of the season?).
We have plenty of competition for his position within the squad and the arrival of Gabriel will increase that.
I suppose that when Navas and maybe Nolito depart at the end of the season things will streamline somewhat for a while until the likes of Diaz and Sancho start to want gametime :)

I would be amazed if Nolito leaves after one season, wouldn't you?

I would be amazed if Nolito leaves after one season, wouldn't you?
Surprised yes, amazed no.
He's been left out quite a lot, even when available, and subbed off early/subbed on late on occasions.
Some players just don't settle and this can't be doing his NT standing much good.
Rumours were that he chose us over Barca. Would he make the same choice again?
I don't know but on a forum I feel that it's a valid question to ask .

Surprised yes, amazed no.
He's been left out quite a lot, even when available, and subbed off early/subbed on late on occasions.
Some players just don't settle and this can't be doing his NT standing much good.
Rumours were that he chose us over Barca. Would he make the same choice again?
I don't know but on a forum I feel that it's a valid question to ask .
He would probably get even less game time in Barca. Truth is if he wants to be in a big team, this is the kind of minutes he will get. Between City, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, he could probably get the most minutes here, especially since Navas will be gone next year. Quality players nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.