Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Just to let you know. Ian was/is due to make a Guest Appearance at our forthcoming Mid Cheshire Supporters Club Meeting in Northwich, on Thursday 25th of this month.
We have been advised that he may not be able to make it due to his illness.However we are to contact him nearer the time and if he`s feeling any better then he would love to come along for a Q & A Session.
Get well soon Cheesy and if you`re reading some of these comments,please ignore the ignorance of a few people mate.

Is the meeting in the chimes ?

If Cheesey is unwell or has been placed on leave then it really isn't our business. I'm sure we'll hear something official one day. Gossip helps nobody.

I assume this was post-Chelsea? What did he actually say?
I can only think of his very carefully worded after match report on twatter where his professional side was tested to the limit. You could see him holding in the anger and stopping himself from crossing the line into fan. I wonder if PiGMOL via the PL have had a word?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.