City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

There you go

Anais-Zanotti.jpg

And for the ladies

banner_irons.jpg

wowzer what's her name? she's simply sublime.
I'm fairly certain that irons don't have a gender.

Flicking through the thread do I understand that the only reason we've been 'charged' is because this is the third offence of the season? And is it to do with George Glendon at Fleetwood or is that just a coincidence? I'd have thought anything to do with Glendon was Fleetwood's responsibility?

The club really ought to say something. I know legally they have to be careful but we're being tried and judged publicly before even having the case heard. The Mirror's headline is downright misleading. Come on City speak up.

How did this get out in the public domain?

The FA being twats and informing the media, or possibly an inside job from an employee who is not a Blue?
I assume any FA charge is in the public domain, no reason why it shouldn't be. Clubs fault nobody else.

I assume any FA charge is in the public domain, no reason why it shouldn't be. Clubs fault nobody else.

Yeah, the charge was posted on FA website, but snippets keep getting leaked. Last night Sky reported that it was concerning a Junior AND a Senior player! Where did they get that from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.